Oh you know. Just some things I have done recently.
- Due to the thickness of my thighs, climbing up more than 2 flights of stairs is not an option. Therefore, I prefer to stand in an enclosed metal box that pulls me up to where I need to go. Thank god for the pulley system.
- I had a follow-up interview yesterday. I impressed my future employer by showing off my ability to balance on my toes while elevating my heels 3 inches.
- I spend most days expending a great amount of physical energy running around and hitting people with a special metal stick. Don’t worry. The attackers on the field agree to this type of abuse.
- I struggled this morning with a reoccurring choice. I can either risk releasing the pain in my stomach and hoping it will not make a noise…or I can squeeze my cheeks and wait it out. I chose waiting because of the a risk of a lingering smell. This is only a “I’m in public don’t embarrass yourself” decision.
- I chose to put metal wires under my boobs. The contraption is tight enough to lift the girls while not restricting my breathing.
- I take precautionary measures to make sure my peers do not know my body temperature. Thou shalt not show pit stains nor hard nips!
- Every morning and (most) nights I put paste on a random assortment of hard bristles. I then use these same bristles to rub against my teeth. This is meant for cleansing.
- I prefer to wedge a piece of cloth between my buttocks. This cloth is particularly convenient when wearing tight pants.
- Some people like to manipulate their hair color, or even their eye color. I like to change my skin color by literally baking it.
- To pass the time or to ease my nerves I munch on some keratin protein. Well, that is if I haven’t painted my protein in order to look pretty.